Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Winter Reading List

I plan to spend a lot of time sewing and making jewelry this winter. Plus some knitting and writing. I also plan on doing a lot of reading!! I thought I'd share my Winter Reading List with y'all. There are some other books I'm going to read, but these are the ones I already have bought!

Mission of Hope (Love Inspired Historical)
Mission of Hope by Allie Pleiter

Dangerous Allies (Love Inspired Historical)
Dangerous Allies by Renee Ryan

Dakota Cowboy (The Dakota Series #2) (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Historical #59)
Dakota Cowboy by Linda Ford

The Doctor's Newfound Family (Love Inspired Historical)
The Doctor's Newfound Family by Valerie Hansen

Rocky Mountain Match (Love Inspired Historical)
Rocky Mountain Match by Pamela Nissen

In a Mother's Arms: Finally a Family/Home Again (Mother's Day Anthology) (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Historical #29)
In a Mother's Arms by Jillian Hart & Victorian Bylin

Oregon: The Heart Has Its Reasons/Love Shall Come Again/Love's Tender Path/Anna's Hope (Inspirational Romance Collection)
Oregon by Bridie Etchison

Kansas: Beyond Today/Threads of Love/Woven Threads/The House on Windridge (Inspirational Romance Collection)
Kansas by Tracie Peterson

Colorado Lace (Romancing America)
Colorado Lace by Rachel Druten

Christmas Mail-Order Brides: A Trusting Heart/The Prodigal Groom/Hidden Hearts/Mrs Mayberry Meets Her Match (Romancing America: Wyoming)
Christmas Mail Order Brides by Vickie McDonough


.....and more will be added to the list! :D I just know I will find another book at Wally world soon! I just wish I could afford to buy some of the $10 books there. :( They are just too darn expensive.

Happy Reading!
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels