Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Published!

I am so excited! I found out this past weekend that "Hurray God!" has been published! It's now available on Amazon.com!

I hope to be getting my copy sometime soon in the mail!

My short story is entitled "Not Guilty". I wrote it about a year ago and I never expected to get chosen out of the many people I am sure applied. Several of my Facebook author friends have short stories in the book also. These are true stories about how amazing God truly is!

Author Jeanette Sharp put this wonderful book together and has written several stories for this book also! You will also find works by Barbara Robinson, Renie Burghardt and many others I can't even think of!

Anyways, I know you will be blessed when you read this book and even though I haven't read it, I know it'll be a great buy! Like I said, it's available on Amazon for $14.03, you can find it here.

I'm sure your local bookstores might have it or getting it soon! I can't wait to see it! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to receiving my copy of the book, too, Natalie, and reading all the wonderful stories in it. Love the cover. Thank you for mentioning me. So sweet of you.

    Have a great day!

    Renie

    ReplyDelete

Labels