Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Flicka 2

So, the other night, we watched Flicka 2. I was unsure and didn't know if I really wanted to see it, since the first one wasn't that good. I watched it anyways and was glad I did! I really loved it! Still, I don't understand why in both Flickas that they get a girl who's 25+ to play the part of a 16 or 19 year old. Especially when you can tell the girl is way older than her part! Anyways, here's my review!

Actors/Actresses - 5/10
Like I said, they could have gotten a younger girl to play the part of the daughter. The father was an okay part, he wasn't as bad as Tim McGraw in the first Flicka. Clint Black did an awesome job as the family friend, as did the guy, Jake. I DID not like the snobs in the film! They were very rude to the girl!

Writing/Directing - 9/10
The story plot was very good! As was the directing! I wish there was more on the horse, which is why there is 9 out of 10.

Cursing/Misconduct/Sensuality - 10/10
As far as I could hear, this movie has absolutely NO cuss words in it! A big plus for me! The only misconduct in this film was the way the snobby girl treated Carrie. And as for the sensuality, the clothing were very modest and there is only one scene where the boy kisses Carrie once.


There's my review! Reading between the lines....GO RENT OR BUY THIS MOVIE!! A great family film to be enjoyed by all ages!
~<3 Natalie

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting this review.

    Will add it to our list of movies for the family to watch together

    In HIS care,
    Mrs.B

    ReplyDelete

Labels