Friday, January 14, 2011

Never Go Back

Taking a short break from my historical novel, Deer Valley right now. I wanted to write some of this down while it's fresh in my mind.

I have been working on a new novel. This will be my first contemporary novel to actually keep on writing. I'm starting on Chapter Two later. Would you believe me if I told you that I wrote Chapter One on Wednesday night? I didn't even read over it, I just saved it. I had thought of the idea a year ago and wrote it down. Recently I made some collages for it & just now am working on it. I even made up the names last night!!!

Anyways, I thought I'd share the other collages I made for this novel. The title "Never Go Back" is the final title.

1 comment:

  1. Adore your collages - beautiful. These visual aides must be a great help to your writing? Well done:)

    ReplyDelete

Labels