Monday, September 20, 2010

Etsy

Last year I had an Etsy account and had no success. Well, I am trying it again. Under a different username. I am CraftyChic90 over there. I have several necklaces and a few bracelets on there. I think my prices are just right. Even though people to people, I sell them with an even number.

Anyways, I am hoping to sell quiet a few over there. I have had good luck selling on eBay, but it's hard listing jewelry with cars and movies. If only I could have a separate eBay for jewelry. But then I'd have to have 2 paypals and 2 bank accounts. lol. Too much trouble and hassle!

I am praying that Etsy goes well for me this time. I think my jewelry is really pretty and so do people in my hometown. I know I can't make a living selling jewelry, but maybe this will become good pocket change. And hopefully in the future it will be a little more than pocket change.

Here are a few pictures of what I am selling over there, but please...check out my shop!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels