Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Waiting for Morning - a Review

**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**

My first attempt reading a book by Karen Kingsbury. I was not prepared for what I would read! Never in my life have I read such touching story and a story so real. A story based on a tragic accident that I have only read in the papers. Hannah Ryan had everything. A loving husband and two beautiful daughters. One drunk diver takes away her husband and eldest daughter, and forever haunts another. According to Hannah, her relationship with God died the same day as her husband and daughter. She neglects her other daughter, whom plans on suicide to be with her father and sister. Hannah joins MADD and thinks the only way to peace is for the drunk driver to be in jail. Little does she know that after the verdict that puts the drunk driver behind bars, she doesn't find peace and she's so far away from God until she and the district attorney finds her youngest daughter limp after a suicide attempt. Hannah finally turns back to God and her daughter lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels